Sunday, November 30, 2008

My latest photoshoot


I had the priviledge of running a proper [albeit small] photograph shoot at a friends house last week. The little lad, Ben Sheppard, was adorable but tricky to shoot. He didn't smile much making it difficult to get a good keepsake for the folks. Never the less, I bagged some good ones and my favourite is above.


I definitely am developing my fondness of people photography and am going to develop this further. I think it might be my strongest aspect of photography and one that I am keen to improve on. My next purchases are going to be in this direction. I am hoping to buy a support system for backdrop fabric [its such a pain to constantly get someone to hold up fabric for you], buy a batter grip to aid shooting in portrait mode, buy a reflector to help eliminate those nasty shadows and then maybe some studio lighting!

No comments: